See on Scoop.itTOURISM CONTENT CURATOR

The Independent
There’s so much more to Africa than safari
The Independent
The allure of safari is understandable.

TOURISM CONTENT CURATOR‘s insight:

I fully agree that Africa is more than Safari. Unfortunately African themselves have to blame because they do not tell stories about Africa. Instead they allow foreign media, foreign tourism agencies,and foreign PR firms to tell about Africa.
There are over 5 million Africans in USA . Less than 1% of them talk about Africa, dress like Africans and speak proudly of Africa. The other 99% talk about Africa in their own family clicks inside their homes. Shame on them. Its Time for African sleeping giants to wake up, get out of the building and tell positive stories about their own continent

See on www.independent.co.uk

Advertisements